A Private Banknote is one you send directly to an Acting Member of your choice. It will be only visible between yourself and the Acting Member you’ve sent it to, and will appear as a Purple Banknote on their map.
To send a Private Banknote, tap on their avatar on the map and on their profile screen you will see a button to send a private banknote. The process is exactly the same as posting a regular banknote where you have to define:
1. Title: a brief description of what you need done
2. Description: more detail of what you need
3. Amount: the amount you will pay to the acting member
4. Payment Method: you can choose to offer a variety of payment methods (Cash, Credit Card for example)
5. Time Frame: the length (in hours) you want the banknote to be available before it expires and disappears
6. Location: you can choose to post the banknote in a specific location, or if you leave it blank, it will be automatically posted to your feet.